archive-eu.com » EU » P » PRIBOR.EU

Total: 466

Choose link from "Titles, links and description words view":

Or switch to "Titles and links view".
  • Turistický informační portál města Příbor - Infocentrum Příbor
    dr Zygmunta Freuda Pomnik ofiar komunistycznego reżimu Pomnik Tomásza Garrigua Masaryka Pomnik Řehořa Volného Pomnik poległych w Příboře Dom w którym urodził się Zygmunt Freud Spacer po miejskiej strefie zabytków Ścieżka edukacyjna informacje ogólne Pierwszy przystanek rynek Drugi przystanek Trzeci przystanek Czwarty przystanek Piąty przystanek Szósty przystanek Siódmy przystanek Ósmy przystanek Tajemnica starego cmentarza Klasztor Pijarów Historia klasztoru Rekonstrukcję klasztoru oo Pijarów Biblioteka miejska Muzeum Podstawowa szkoła artystyczna Wynajem pomieszczeń Organizacja ceremonii ślubnych Czas wolny Plac zabaw w przedszkolu Kamarád Plac zabaw w przedszkolu Pionýrů Kąpielisko miejskie RICCO Zawartość Struktura stron Miasto Herb i flaga miasta Znani ludzie Podstawowe informacje Sigmund Freud Ludvík Demel Bedřich Karlseder Lubomír Loukotka František Peřina Tomáš Řehoř Volný Bedřich Pukovec Milan Strakoš Legendy miasta Pribora Jak powstało miasto Příbor Skąd się wzięła nazwa Lubina Szwedzi w Příboře Odpust na świętego Walentego Kroniki Noclegi Hotel Siesta Hotel U Freuda Kemping na kąpielisku miejskim Mieszkania prywatne zakwaterowanie w Skotnicy Motel Zafir Pensjonat Freuduv sen Pensjonat Jaal Pensjonat U Cechu Pensjonat U namesti Pokoje u św Floriana Prywatne apartamenty Ricco RESTAURACJE KAWIARNIE CUKIERNIE HERBACIARNIA Cukiernia Oaza Herbaciarnia Stara kovarna Pizzeria Verona Restauracja i winiarnia Terra Libra Restauracja Mexico Restauracja Oaza Restauracja Slavie Restauracja U Capa Restauracja U Freuda Restauracja U Zabaka w Skotnicy TERAŹNIEJSZOŚĆ Z historii Zabytki Klasztor Pijarów Biblioteka miejska Historia klasztoru Jak odrestaurowano klasztor Ojców Pijarów Muzeum Podstawowa szkoła artystyczna Wynajem pomieszczeń Kościóły Kościół parafialny pw Narodzenia Najświętszej Marii Panny Kaplica Matki Bożej z Lourdes Mury kościoła Kościół św Walentego Kościół Świętego Krzyża Kościół św Franciszka Serafickiego Pomniki Pomnik czeskich lotników w Příborze Pomnik prof dr Zygmunta Freuda Pomnik ofiar komunistycznego reżimu Pomnik Tomásza Garrigua Masaryka Pomnik Řehořa Volného Pomnik poległych w Příboře Dom w którym urodził się Zygmunt Freud Spacer po miejskiej strefie zabytków Ścieżka edukacyjna informacje ogólne Pierwszy przystanek rynek Drugi przystanek Trzeci przystanek

    Original URL path: http://turista.pribor.eu/?mapa-webu=1&lang=pl (2016-05-01)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Turistický informační portál města Příbor - About the town
    U Čechů Private suites Accommodation in Skotnice Outdoor Swimming pool Camp Restaurants Cafes Patisserie Tearoom Terra Libera restaurant and winery U čápa Restaurant U Freuda Restaurant Slavie Restaurant Oáza Restaurant Verona Pizzeria Mexico Restaurant Tearoom at Stará Kovárna Oáza Patisserie Restaurant U Žabáka in Skotnice Sights Piarist Monastery History of the monastery Reconstruction of the monastery Spaces for rent Museum Town s library Primary Art School Churches Parish church of the Nativity of Virgin Mary Chapel of Our Lady of Lourdes Outer wall of the parish church and Stations of the Cross St Valentine s church Church of St Cross St Francis Seraphic s Church House of Birth of Sigmund Freud Monuments Czechoslovak Airmen Memorial Sigmund Freud monument Memorial of the Victims of Communist Regimes Monument of Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk Tomáš Řehoř Volný monument Fallen Soldier Memorial in Pribor Mystery of the Old Graveyard Walk through the UCA General information First stop the square Second stop Third stop Fourth stop Fifth stop Sixth stop Seventh stop Eight stop Piarist Monastery Contact Info History Reconstruction works What is open to visitors Refectory Office chamber Small living room Big meeting room Building entrance and corridor Staircase Courtyard facade Renting spaces Refectory Small meeting room Big meeting room Price list Terms of rent Wedding ceremonies Free time Kindergarten playgrounds Playground at Kamarád Kindergarten Playground at Pionýrů Kindergarten Outdoor Swimming Pool Interactive map Content Present times Flag and coat of arms History Chronicle Tales and legend of the town Personalities Accommodation Restaurants Cafes Patisserie Tearoom About the town Present times Flag and coat of arms History Chronicle Tales and legend of the town Personalities Accommodation Restaurants Cafes Patisserie Tearoom Current weather Weather today 1 5 2016 Day temperatures 15 19 C around 1000m 4 C Night temperatures C Searching expression searched extended searching Calendar

    Original URL path: http://turista.pribor.eu/about-the-town/ (2016-05-01)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Turistický informační portál města Příbor - Present times
    the monastery Reconstruction of the monastery Spaces for rent Museum Town s library Primary Art School Churches Parish church of the Nativity of Virgin Mary Chapel of Our Lady of Lourdes Outer wall of the parish church and Stations of the Cross St Valentine s church Church of St Cross St Francis Seraphic s Church House of Birth of Sigmund Freud Monuments Czechoslovak Airmen Memorial Sigmund Freud monument Memorial of the Victims of Communist Regimes Monument of Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk Tomáš Řehoř Volný monument Fallen Soldier Memorial in Pribor Mystery of the Old Graveyard Walk through the UCA General information First stop the square Second stop Third stop Fourth stop Fifth stop Sixth stop Seventh stop Eight stop Piarist Monastery Contact Info History Reconstruction works What is open to visitors Refectory Office chamber Small living room Big meeting room Building entrance and corridor Staircase Courtyard facade Renting spaces Refectory Small meeting room Big meeting room Price list Terms of rent Wedding ceremonies Free time Kindergarten playgrounds Playground at Kamarád Kindergarten Playground at Pionýrů Kindergarten Outdoor Swimming Pool Interactive map Content At present Příbor is one of the oldest towns in Northeast Moravia It lies on both banks of the River Lubina From three sides it is surrounded by beautiful scenery of the foothills of the Beskydy Mountains with a view of Štramberk Tower Trúba Hukvaldy Castle and Radhošť Mountain The town has rich history Statistical data of the town Příbor Population around 8 600 last update on 31 12 2013 Area 2 214 ha Individual cadastral areas of the town Příbor 1 281 ha Klokočov 460 ha Prchalov 135 ha Hájov 338 ha Town districts Hájov Prchalov Coordinates of Příbor WGS 84 49 38 24 732 N 18 8 35 205 E UTM 33N 5503373x 726916y Tourist Information Centre About

    Original URL path: http://turista.pribor.eu/about-the-town/present-times/ (2016-05-01)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Turistický informační portál města Příbor - Tourist Information Centre
    and the citizen service area Opening hours during winter season October April Monday 8 00 am 5 00 pm Tuesday 8 00 am 4 00 p m Wednesday 8 00 am 5 00 p m Thursday 8 00 am 4 00 p m Friday 8 00 am 4 00 p m Opening hours during summer season May September Monday 8 00 am 5 00 pm Tuesday 8 00 am 5 00 p m Wednesday 8 00 am 5 00 p m Thursday 8 00 am 5 00 p m Friday 8 00 am 5 00 p m Opening hours uninterrupted no midday break Closed on the national holidays Tourist information centre at the House of birth of Sigmund Freud OPENING TIMES Saturday Sunday and bank holidays 9 00 to 5 00 p m April to September Saturday Sunday and bank holidays 9 00 to 4 00 p m October to March The office located at the birthplace of Sigmund Freud is focused mainly on providing services for visitors and tourists There is no civil service available there i e no photocopying no laminating no Czech Point etc The main task of the information centre like that of most information centres is to provide information for tourists citizens and all the Příbor visitors We provide the information concerning The town and its surroundings Accommodation and food possibilities in the town Sports events and activities Services provided within the town Telephone numbers within the town area Train and bus arrivals and departures Important authorities and institutions Events in the town and its surroundings The offer of printed promotional materials for tourists Basic data on the non profit sector in the town civic associations clubs societies welfare companies and other similar institution The centre is governed by Act on Free Access to Information No 106 1999 Coll A file of documents to perform that Act in the conditions of the town of Příbor including a complete price list being an annex to that documents is available at the information centre A substantial part of the information centre s activity consists in the citizen service which is intended to serve the citizens and make the orientaiton in handling different matters within the local authority easier for the citizens At the information centre most forms required and a set of all the regulations issued by the town are available In addition copying acts is provided by the centre in case the citizen s requirement for information is beyond the centre s authority the centre will refer that citizen to a person in charge Paid services are among usual activities provided by information centres The information centre in Příbor offers the following paid services A4 and A3 size black and white copying including reducing and enlarging copies A4 and A3 size colour copying including reducing and enlarging copies Internet access including consultancy Colour and black and white scanning up to size A4 Black and colour ink jet printing photo quality At the information centre there is

    Original URL path: http://turista.pribor.eu/about-the-town/present-times/tourist-information-centre/ (2016-05-01)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Turistický informační portál města Příbor - Flag and coat of arms
    Reconstruction works What is open to visitors Refectory Office chamber Small living room Big meeting room Building entrance and corridor Staircase Courtyard facade Renting spaces Refectory Small meeting room Big meeting room Price list Terms of rent Wedding ceremonies Free time Kindergarten playgrounds Playground at Kamarád Kindergarten Playground at Pionýrů Kindergarten Outdoor Swimming Pool Interactive map Content Coat of arms and flag of Příbor Town s coat of arms The initial emblem of Pribor was same as the coat of arms of Hückeswagen masters by whom the town was established before the year 1251 Their sign was composed of three red chevrons on a silver background In the year 1615 the bishop of Olomouc Cardinal Francis of Dietrichstein changed it by adding elements symbolizing Olomouc bishopric as well as other elements of his own coat of arms citation we give it a shield and place three chevrons of yellow or gold in the red middle of the shield each reaching higher than the previous one two pruning hooks fawn or silver in colour with their handles clove and the letter F to stand for our initial Christian name and the three bowls also in fawn or silver on the top Source Ladislav Baletka Jiří Louda Znaky měst Severomoravského kraje Town symbols of the North Moravian region Profil Ostrava 1980 The town s flag A flag was handed over to the mayor Ing Milan Strakoš Mayor s companions on that day were his deputy Mr Jan Monsport and the Chronicler of the town Mr Lubomír Loukotka Ceremony took place on the 5th of March 1996 at the Czech Parliament building in Prague The flag was handed over to our representatives by the Speaker of Czech Parliament PhD Milan Uhde in a form of a Decision no 91 granting own flag to

    Original URL path: http://turista.pribor.eu/about-the-town/flag-and-coat-of-arms/ (2016-05-01)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Turistický informační portál města Příbor - History
    Price list Terms of rent Wedding ceremonies Free time Kindergarten playgrounds Playground at Kamarád Kindergarten Playground at Pionýrů Kindergarten Outdoor Swimming Pool Interactive map Content History of the town Příbor is one of the oldest towns in Northeast Moravia It lies on both banks of the River Lubina From three sides it is surrounded by beautiful scenery of the foothills of the Beskydy Mountains with a view of Štramberk Tower Trúba Hukvaldy Castle and Radhošť Mountain The town has rich history It was established in 1251 by the Frank of Hückeswagen as a settlement with urban rights The first written notice about the town dates back to 1251 and it is recorded in a document from December the 12 th issued by the Margrave of Moravia later King of Bohemia P ř emysl Otakar II The document confirms that the count was the founder of the parish Church of Nativity of Virgin Mary The ancient Polish trading route was crossing the rectangular shaped square of Příbor from the very beginning In those times the town was called Vriburch later also Freiberg and Czech Przybor An important chapter in the history of Příbor is education Primary parish school existed here already in 1541 A great asset in this area was the establishment of Piarist College and grammar school in 1694 The arrival of the Piarists to Príbor caused a rapid bloom of education Secondary education could be acquired even by students from lower social classes By the establishment of The Czech Teachers Institute in 1875 the town became the education centre of Northeast Moravia During its existence up to 1938 many great pedagogues and specialist in education and culture graduated here Príbor was rightly called Litomyšl of Moravia From the second half of 15th century the town belonged to the Olomouc

    Original URL path: http://turista.pribor.eu/about-the-town/history/ (2016-05-01)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Turistický informační portál města Příbor - Chronicle
    First stop the square Second stop Third stop Fourth stop Fifth stop Sixth stop Seventh stop Eight stop Piarist Monastery Contact Info History Reconstruction works What is open to visitors Refectory Office chamber Small living room Big meeting room Building entrance and corridor Staircase Courtyard facade Renting spaces Refectory Small meeting room Big meeting room Price list Terms of rent Wedding ceremonies Free time Kindergarten playgrounds Playground at Kamarád Kindergarten Playground at Pionýrů Kindergarten Outdoor Swimming Pool Interactive map Content The book of Příbor town chronicles Town chronicle which is a chronological record and description of important and memorable events from town s life is being written by every municipality It serves as a source of information for future generations and for educational purpose According to the regulation No 132 2006 from the 14 th of March 2006 it is obligatory for the municipality to do one annual entry to the chronicle Citizens of the town have right to read town chronicles during limited hours directly at the municipal office Reading the chronicles always takes place in chronicler s presence In Příbor it s enough to make a phone appointment or to agree on a suitable date and time of the meeting via email directly with the chronicler Annuals from 1988 until 2011 are currently being stored in the archive at the town hall in Příbor At this point in preparation are the documents for year 2012 As the town is responsible for the information contained in the text chronicler must prepare the record from previous year to be viewed by mayor and town council latest until 31 st of May 2012 Afterwards this text is being manually copied into the books by the chronicler Town citizens older than 18 or any other person to whom the law grants rights of citizen of the municipality may suggest a change addition or correction to the chronicle s content In order to do so a written application is required If the submitted proposal will become successful town will correct supplement or otherwise change the information in the chronicle Writing down memories of the community became obligatory in 1920 but in needs to be mentioned that not all the communities started only with year 1921 Some of the records went back as far as to the WW1 It seems like chroniclers of Příbor were always doing their job very responsibly because not even one year is missing out of the town s record At present the seventh volume of the chronicles is being written Annum 2012 will appear in the new eight volume Volume I 1921 1945 State District Archive Nový Jičín written by J Andrys Fr Vojtěchovský J Filipský J Hrnčárek Volume II 1945 59 State District Archive Nový Jičín written by V Sasín J Nehýbl J Hřeblo A Sattek Volume III 1960 74 State District Archive Nový Jičín written by A Sattek Č Hrnčárek L Loukotka Volume IV 1975 87 State District Archive Nový Jičín written by L Loukotka Volume V

    Original URL path: http://turista.pribor.eu/about-the-town/chronicle/ (2016-05-01)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Turistický informační portál města Příbor - Tales and legend of the town
    U Čechů Private suites Accommodation in Skotnice Outdoor Swimming pool Camp Restaurants Cafes Patisserie Tearoom Terra Libera restaurant and winery U čápa Restaurant U Freuda Restaurant Slavie Restaurant Oáza Restaurant Verona Pizzeria Mexico Restaurant Tearoom at Stará Kovárna Oáza Patisserie Restaurant U Žabáka in Skotnice Sights Piarist Monastery History of the monastery Reconstruction of the monastery Spaces for rent Museum Town s library Primary Art School Churches Parish church of the Nativity of Virgin Mary Chapel of Our Lady of Lourdes Outer wall of the parish church and Stations of the Cross St Valentine s church Church of St Cross St Francis Seraphic s Church House of Birth of Sigmund Freud Monuments Czechoslovak Airmen Memorial Sigmund Freud monument Memorial of the Victims of Communist Regimes Monument of Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk Tomáš Řehoř Volný monument Fallen Soldier Memorial in Pribor Mystery of the Old Graveyard Walk through the UCA General information First stop the square Second stop Third stop Fourth stop Fifth stop Sixth stop Seventh stop Eight stop Piarist Monastery Contact Info History Reconstruction works What is open to visitors Refectory Office chamber Small living room Big meeting room Building entrance and corridor Staircase Courtyard facade Renting spaces Refectory Small meeting room Big meeting room Price list Terms of rent Wedding ceremonies Free time Kindergarten playgrounds Playground at Kamarád Kindergarten Playground at Pionýrů Kindergarten Outdoor Swimming Pool Interactive map Content How Příbor was founded Origin of the name Lubina Swedes in Příbor Valentine s Fair About the town Present times Flag and coat of arms History Chronicle Tales and legend of the town How Příbor was founded Origin of the name Lubina Swedes in Příbor Valentine s Fair Personalities Accommodation Restaurants Cafes Patisserie Tearoom Current weather Weather today 1 5 2016 Day temperatures 15 19 C around 1000m 4 C

    Original URL path: http://turista.pribor.eu/about-the-town/tales-and-legend-of-the-town/ (2016-05-01)
    Open archived version from archive



  •